USG Sheetrock Brand Lay-in Gypsum Ceiling Panels
Smooth-textured panels. Superior fire protection and extraordinary dimensional stability, these face-laminated gypsum panels are washable, scrubbable, and scratch resistant.
Carton Sizes Available (Sq. Ft/Carton)
Features & Benefits
Sheetrock® Brand Lay-in Gypsum Ceiling Panels are the ultimate choice for meeting USDA/FSIS requirements. Aside from adhering to government standards, they offer excellent fire protection. Clean Room® panels are also available that meet Class 100/ISO Class 5 and 10M-100M clean room standards.
- Clean Room® panels have a vinyl-laminated face with sealed back and edges for use in clean room environments up to Class 100/ISO Class 5
- Washable and scrubbable finish — impact and scratch resistant
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350, California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions
- Panels meet USDA/FSIS requirements for food processing areas
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag
- Exterior Soffits and Indoor Parking Garage
- Kitchens and Food Prep Areas
- Locker Rooms, Shower Areas and Pools
- Mechanical Rooms
- Restrooms, Utility Rooms and Loading Docks
Featuring a wider plank design and unique visuals from textile to natural wood, Barrali offers performance LVT fit for a variety of commerical environments.
This square edge ceiling panel is the ideal tile when the combination of a smooth white visual with added performance benefits is important.
A non-directional mineral fiber panel for all-around workability, affordability and great-looking installations.