USG Radar Basic Acoustical Panel
Nondirectional pattern with a fresh, clean appearance offers fast, efficient installation. Economical all purpose ceiling pattern offered in many sizes. USDA Certified Biobased Product. Applications: Schools, Corridors, Offices, Retail Stores.
Carton Sizes Available (Sq. Ft/Carton)
Features & Benefits
Radar™ Basic Acoustical Ceiling Panels are made with a water-felted manufacturing process that provides excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. They install quickly and easily and are classified as low-emitting ceiling panels.
- Non-directional pattern with a fresh, clean appearance offers fast, efficient installation
- Economical, all-purpose ceiling pattern offered in many sizes
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Available with High Recycled Content
- Administrative Offices
- Convention and Meeting Rooms
- Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Galleries and Exhibit Spaces
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Mall Interior Spaces
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Nurseries and Birthing Rooms
- Patient Rooms
Featuring a wider plank design and unique visuals from textile to natural wood, Barrali offers performance LVT fit for a variety of commerical environments.
This square edge ceiling panel is the ideal tile when the combination of a smooth white visual with added performance benefits is important.