USG Olympia Micro Acoustical Panel
Economical, fine-textured panel. Excelent light-reflective finish reduces light fixtures and energy use. USDA certified biobased product. Applications: Offices, classrooms, reception/lobby areas, hotels, conference areas, retail stores.
Carton Sizes Available (Sq. Ft/Carton)
Features & Benefits
Olympia™ Micro™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are made with a water-felted manufacturing process that provides good ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. An available face score panel creates the illusion of a smaller-scaled ceiling system without compromising accessibility.
- Non-directional pattern reduces installation time and waste
- Economical, fine-textured panel
- Excellent light reflective finish (LR – .86) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Available in High Recycled Content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Available with .60 NRC
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC – 30-35)
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
- Class A
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350, California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions
- Administrative Offices
- Bars Restaurants and Dining Areas
- Convention and Meeting Rooms
- Corridors and Hallways
- Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Mall Interior Spaces
- Patient Rooms
- Traditional Offices
Featuring a wider plank design and unique visuals from textile to natural wood, Barrali offers performance LVT fit for a variety of commerical environments.
This square edge ceiling panel is the ideal tile when the combination of a smooth white visual with added performance benefits is important.
A non-directional mineral fiber panel for all-around workability, affordability and great-looking installations.