USG Mars Acoustical Panels
Excellent Noise Reduction. High light-reflective finish reduces light fixtures and energy use. Washable, scrubbable finish, and impact and scratch resistant. Applications: Offices and conference rooms, Healthcare, Classrooms, Dining rooms and food-prep areas.
Carton Sizes Available (Sq. Ft/Carton)
Features & Benefits
Mars™ Acoustical Panels are durable, long-lasting panels manufactured using a unique process that maximizes sound and anti-sag performance, producing high (.75) noise reduction coefficients (NRC) and solid ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. The non-directional pattern ensures consistent appearance.
- High light-reflective finish (LR – .90) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Washable and scrubbable finish
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Available in High Recycled Content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution
- Coordinates visually with Halcyon™ panels for open/closed plan applications
- Non-directional, monolithic visual reduces installation time and waste
- Compatible with Logix™ Integrated Ceiling Systems
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
- Class A
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350, California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions
- Administrative Offices
- Convention and Meeting Rooms
- Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Galleries and Exhibit Spaces
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Mall Interior Spaces
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Nurseries and Birthing Rooms
- Patient Rooms
Featuring a wider plank design and unique visuals from textile to natural wood, Barrali offers performance LVT fit for a variety of commerical environments.
This square edge ceiling panel is the ideal tile when the combination of a smooth white visual with added performance benefits is important.
A non-directional mineral fiber panel for all-around workability, affordability and great-looking installations.