USG Glacier Basic Acoustical Panel
Heavily textured, durable surface that resists scrapes. USDA certified biobased product. Creates gridless appearance. Applications: Food Courts, Hospitality, Libraries, Restaurants.
Carton Sizes Available (Sq. Ft/Carton)
Features & Benefits
Glacier™ Basic Acoustical Ceiling Panels form a monolithic ceiling surface when 12″ x 12″ panels are used with concealed Donn® Brand Suspension Systems. These easy-to-clean, heavily textured panels have the durability and noise reduction qualities to be a top choice to grace ceilings in an array of locations.
- Heavily textured cast product with durable surface that resists scrapes commonly caused by accessing the ceiling plenum
- Zero VOC emissions exceeds CA Specification 01350
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Combine 12″ x 12″ tile with the Donn® Brand DX®/DXL™ Concealed Suspension System to create a monolithic ceiling surface
- Panel is also available in 2′ x 2′
- Integral color masks nicks and scratches and enhances lifelong panel appearance
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Administrative Offices
- Convention and Meeting Rooms
- Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Galleries and Exhibit Spaces
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Mall Interior Spaces
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Nurseries and Birthing Rooms
- Patient Rooms
Featuring a wider plank design and unique visuals from textile to natural wood, Barrali offers performance LVT fit for a variety of commerical environments.
This square edge ceiling panel is the ideal tile when the combination of a smooth white visual with added performance benefits is important.
A non-directional mineral fiber panel for all-around workability, affordability and great-looking installations.