USG Frost Acoustical Panels
Damage-resistant panels with impact resistance and integral color help to reduce the overall cost of ownership. Applications: Healthcare, Schools, Government Projects, Mixed office design, Closed- or open – plan offices, media centers/libraries.
Carton Sizes Available (Sq. Ft/Carton)
Features & Benefits
Frost™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels with an excellent combination of noise reduction and sound attenuation, high recycled content, high light reflectance and zero VOC emissions, offer the ideal single ceiling panel solution for use in mixed office design.
- Excellent combination of noise reduction (up to NRC – 0.80) and sound attenuation (up to CAC – 40) for use in mixed (open plan/closed plan) office design
- Zero VOC emissions exceeds CA Specification 01350.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- High light-reflective finish (up to LR – 0.89) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Damage-resistant panels with integral color help to reduce the overall cost of ownership
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Administrative Offices
- Bars Restaurants and Dining Areas
- Convention and Meeting Rooms
- Corridors and Hallways
- Department Stores and Boutiques
- Executive Areas, Conference Areas and Board Rooms
- Galleries and Exhibit Spaces
- Guest Rooms and Suites
- Health and Fitness
- Lobbies and Reception Areas
- Media Centers, Music Rooms and Libraries
- Nurseries and Birthing Rooms
- Open Plan Offices
- Patient Rooms
- Traditional Offices
Featuring a wider plank design and unique visuals from textile to natural wood, Barrali offers performance LVT fit for a variety of commerical environments.
This square edge ceiling panel is the ideal tile when the combination of a smooth white visual with added performance benefits is important.
A non-directional mineral fiber panel for all-around workability, affordability and great-looking installations.