Armstrong Cirrus Tegular
This is a medium-textured panel with excellent noise reduction and sound blocking. Applications: Library, Music/Languare Room.
Carton Sizes Available (Sq. Ft/Carton)
Key Selection Attributes :
• DesignFlex™ options include made-toorder sizes available to ship in 3 weeks
• Get total noise control and floor plan
versatility with Total Acoustics® ceiling
panels: NRC + CAC = Total Acoustics
• Cirrus® panels are part of the Sustain®
portfolio, and meet the most stringent
sustainability compliance standards
• Five new colors to complement interiors
• Excellent combination of acoustical
performance: NRC up to 0.75 and
• High NRC items feature Articulation Class
(170) helpful to control sound over wall
• Ceiling-2-Ceiling™ post-consumer recycled
content options. Items 589HRC, 539HRC,
584HRC, 535HRC. 71% pre-consumer;
• USDA-Certified Biobased Product – 91%
• 10-Year replacement
panel available for
items 584, 589
Featuring a wider plank design and unique visuals from textile to natural wood, Barrali offers performance LVT fit for a variety of commerical environments.
This square edge ceiling panel is the ideal tile when the combination of a smooth white visual with added performance benefits is important.
A non-directional mineral fiber panel for all-around workability, affordability and great-looking installations.